[ale] Open Development/SA position

Dylan Northrup docx at io.com
Fri May 4 16:15:52 EDT 2007

A long time ago, (04.05.07), in a galaxy far, far away, Claypool, Joe wrote:

:=This is a great company to work for and I can vouch for John Clinton
:=both as a person and an engineer.  He has done some really amazing
:=things with our monitoring systems.

I can't vouch for John or Joe, but I've been working here for a few weeks
and I have nothing but praise for my peers and the leadership I've
interacted with.  They have been professional, courteous and friendly.  And,
having just gotten back from the company sponsored trip to see Spider-Man 3,
I can also say they are a fun company to work for.  I also know two folks
who have been here (one for several years, another for several months) who
are also very happy with their working environment.

This isn't an advertisement, just a statement of what I've seen while I've
been here. (though my group is hiring as well for mid-level to senior
positions if you'd like to send resumes as well ;-)

--
Dylan Northrup - docx at io.com - http://www.io.com/~docx/
"Harder to work, harder to strive, hard to be glad to be alive, but it's