[ale] [OT] Signature

Jeff Lightner jlightner at water.com
Wed May 2 09:34:17 EDT 2007

Of course he asserts that view without evidence to support it... :p

Unfortunately while I like the quote my experience with the crowd that
believes in big supernatural beings is they use the "Book"s as
"evidence" that the "Book"s are true.   Hard to fight with that kind of
illogic - one might even say pointless.