[ale] No Wirless on Suse

Pervaz Allaudin pervaza at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 30 13:43:39 EDT 2007

No I a running the intel centrino duo.

----- Original Message ----
From: James Taylor <James.Taylor at eastcobbgroup.com>
To: ale at ale.org
To: Atlanta Linux Enthusiasts <ale at ale.org>
Sent: Friday, March 30, 2007 1:06:52 PM
Subject: Re: [ale] No Wirless on Suse

The intel driver should work out of the box on the intel chip.
I would recommend that you install 10.2 rather than 10.1.  It has huge improvements for wireless support and every day usage.
Are you running the 64 bit kernel?  10.1 still had issues with some 64 bit kernel drivers. 10.2 has completely resolved mine.
-jt

James Taylor
The East Cobb Group, Inc.
678-697-9420