[ale] RedHat chkconfig & init scripts

Jeff Lightner jlightner at water.com
Fri Mar 30 11:45:24 EDT 2007

Right.  As I said it wasn't a big deal since the start was working and
as you say the final kill of processes shuts it down.   Just like to
solve little mysteries like this when I can.   Had this been a DB
start/stop then the stop would have been more important to prevent
possible corruption of the DB.

It will be next week before I can test the lock file and I'll post the
results her.