[ale] Comcast speeds

cfowler cfowler at outpostsentinel.com
Thu Mar 29 12:37:17 EDT 2007

Here is an idea.  What happens if you try and steal that IP?  If you are
assigned a DHCP address and you set as static in your device is their
DHCP server dumb enough to try and assign another person that address?
That is the way it works on Ethernet.  Their system may see this and
simply turn off your connection until you respond to DHCP messages.