[ale] Vista vs Linux

Preston Boyington preston.lists at gmail.com
Tue Mar 27 16:53:58 EDT 2007

Christopher Fowler wrote:
> Yep.  Sounds like a fake story.  Comments are not part of compiled code.
> I guess it would be possible to place comments in the code via variables
> but that would waste memory.

hmmm, maybe the story sprung from the possible delay in the EU over
patent issues.  think McAfee or Norton (one of the AV guys at least) was
fussing over their european patents.  i was under the impression that
this version of vista not hit their shelves until November.  although i
really haven't looked into it much.

doesn't seem that vista made M$ many new friends...