[ale] Changing default font for lp command

Jeff Lightner jlightner at water.com
Fri Mar 23 15:16:20 EDT 2007

I imagine it is printer specific.  I remember once upon a time one had
to actually by font personality cards for LaserJets.

Google didn't have an answer but one thing did point to ghostscript
which should have occurred to me.   It does allow you to pipe output to
printers (they say lpr rather than lp) and have some examples in the man
page.  That may be a place to research.