[ale] 64bit linux w/ emc

Lane Oden loden at ncpsolutions.com
Fri Mar 23 11:05:28 EDT 2007

It wasn't that I didn't know how to lspci =)

I'm not connected to any of those particular servers at the moment. And I'm in a lazy kind of mood today.

Apparently mine's a QLA2312 too...

60:01.0 Fibre Channel: QLogic Corp. QLA2312 Fibre Channel Adapter (rev 03)
80:01.0 Fibre Channel: QLogic Corp. QLA2312 Fibre Channel Adapter (rev 03)