[ale] So close but not yet

James Smith feenix at feenix.us
Thu Mar 22 11:00:15 EDT 2007

I have not found the blacklist entry in the sys log since that one time.
But error codes I am getting are as follows

incomplete code in bcm43_radio_selectchannel() at
drivers/net/wireless/bcm43/bcm43xx_radio.c:1608
This line is repeated 6 times with diffrent ending numbers

bcm43xx: TODO: incomplete code in keymac_write() at
drivers/net/wirerless/bcm43xx/bcm43xx_main.c:1132

James