[ale] Kernel panic?

Dan Lambert danlambert at bellsouth.net
Tue Mar 20 19:57:23 EDT 2007

Which release are you using? I have been using Edgy with an Atheros Wifi
card, and I found that I had to change the network setting each time to
make it communicate. This was with the MadWifi driver that's built into
the Edgy release.

It could be something simple like changing the authentication method and
then changing it back, but it always worked.

I'm running Feisty on this one with an Intel Wifi card, and I don't have
the problem with it any more.

Dan