[ale] Hardware Array for Sale (still)

Robert L. Harris Robert.L.Harris at rdlg.net
Tue Mar 20 12:19:08 EDT 2007

  Looking to sell a Chaparral Hardware RAID Array. 10 Slots, Hardware
RAID0, RAID1 and RAID5. Can be used in multiple arrays (2x5Drives, 1x4
and 1x6, etc). It uses SCA SCSI drives and has LVD SCSI interface. I have
a number of SCA drives for the unit. The system is n+1 power and a
serial port console for management, raid creation, etc.  I have
some pics up at:

http://www.rdlg.net/images/Chaparral-01.jpg
  (The PCMCIA scsi card in the background is unrelated)
http://www.rdlg.net/images/Chaparral-02.jpg
http://www.rdlg.net/images/Chaparral-03.jpg
http://www.rdlg.net/images/Chaparral-04.jpg

I'm looking to sell it or trade it for a new toy (video ipod or such)

Robert

:wq!
                                         @ x-hkp://pgp.mit.edu
DISCLAIMER:
       ALONE.  I speak for              First One Should Be A Man
       no-one else.                       - Manowar