[ale] [OT][For Sale]

Calvin Harrigan charriglists at bellsouth.net
Mon Mar 19 20:18:24 EDT 2007

The recycling thread has reminded me that I have a couple older machines
for sale.

1. AMD K6-2 500 256 MB 13.5 gig hard drive
  100 mb nic (intel)
  sound card ( Creative Labs Sound Blaster AWE64)
  video card  (Matrox Millenium II)
  3.5" floppy drive
  CD-ROM (52x)
 56K internal hardware modem (Creative labs D5601?)

2.  AMD K6-2 333MHz (might be overclocked from 266) 256MB 8.4 gig hard
drive4

   100 mb nic (3com)
   sound card ( Creative Labs Sound Blaster AWE32)
   video card  (Trident 9750)
   3.5" floppy drive
   CD-ROM (52X)

Both machines varied working.  All hardware supported under linux, no
driver hacking necessary.
I could even install a distribution of choice, but that'll be taking
away the fun for most people.

Make me an offer on one or both...