[ale] Edsel

Scott McDonald twopeanuts at gmail.com
Thu Mar 15 13:22:56 EDT 2007

When I was working in Anderson, SC last year, the office manager
bought an Edsel from somebody in Rome, GA off eBay.  She bought it
because it was made the year she was born,  she always wanted one
(they do look cool), and this one was still drivable.  I thought she
was nuts - but hey - I don't like to buy anything that doesn't run
Diesel or Linux (preferably both).