[ale] SUN VM

Geoffrey lists at serioustechnology.com
Wed Mar 14 13:19:55 EDT 2007

Warren Myers wrote:
> that's a lot of characters on a license plate - how'd you manage it?

Sorry, it's a 'front plate.'  You know, one you put on the front of your
vehicle where there is no plate (unless you live in Ohio, New York,
Texas...).  My actual plate is 'SUSE 10' which I got just before SUSE
sold their soul to Microsoft, so I'll be replacing it the next time around.

--
Until later, Geoffrey

  - Benjamin Franklin