[ale] The world didn't end

Jeff Lightner jlightner at water.com
Mon Mar 12 11:05:37 EDT 2007

Astlinux (never heard of it) doesn't have /etc/localtime like other
Linux distros?

Going all the way back to RH 7.3 I found /etc/localtime and on
LinuxQuestions it sounds like it was there as far back as RH 6.

/etc/localtime also exists on our old FreeBSD 4.5 servers.

HP-UX instead of having that had /etc/tztab that had to be updated.