[ale] The world didn't end

Jeff Lightner jlightner at water.com
Sun Mar 11 11:18:16 EDT 2007

It was just a minor rant - it's a legacy system that they won't let us
make any major changes on.  Theoretically it will be replaced by another
solution by end of year.

Oddly enough we have another AS400 that never really got put into use
sitting gathering dust - it does have a later OS as does the associated
development system.