[ale] Lousy Performance with ATI board with Ubuntu

Jeff Tillotson ale at jeffx.com
Tue Mar 6 15:55:03 EST 2007

> My last lappy was a T42, and I too was very happy with it's performance.
> I like the T60p, but still think the T42 was more stable and better
> built.

You can read my other response to see my doofusness (is that a word)
about the ATI performance problem I was having.

I loved the iBook.  The size.  The weight.  Pretty much everything about
it.  This T42 takes second to that but I do like it a lot.  It is very
durable.  Outside of the beryl problems, all the hardware is working
just fine.

Jeff