[ale] OT: CompUSA closing

Jeff Lightner jlightner at water.com
Mon Mar 5 07:53:55 EST 2007

Careful on "store closing" sales.   There are companies that actually
bring in new merchandise when stores are closing on the theory that
people will assume they're getting a deal because it is a "store
closing".

I read the story about the closings and it did say no new merchandise
would be shipped in but they'd hardly tell you if they planned to do the
above.   Just be sure whatever you buy really is a deal.