[ale] CSS And HTML mail

James Taylor James.Taylor at eastcobbgroup.com
Thu Jun 28 12:02:59 EDT 2007

When I use a browser,I expect html.
The web supplanted gopher because gopher was based on a real batch oriented environment.  It woked ok, but the web works better.  I downloaded my first mosaic browser after locating it with gopher.  The web started out entirely text based, so the gui isn't what sold the web over gopher. The gui just made it more accessible to non-techies.
-jt

James Taylor
The East Cobb Group, Inc.
678-697-9420