[ale] CSS And HTML mail

James Sumners james.sumners at gmail.com
Thu Jun 28 11:17:26 EDT 2007

To be honest, I hardly ever read your mails to the list simply because
they are HTML formatted. The small, fixed-width, quotes and GIANT bold
signature juxtaposed against your somewhat normal reply text, make it
very annoying to read. It's also jarring to go from reading plain old
ASCII emails, to reading an HTML email, and then back to ASCII. I'll
admit, it is one of the best, and by that I mean least annoying, uses
of HTML email I have seen.

--
James Sumners
http://james.roomfullofmirrors.com/