[ale] OT - Non AT&T landline - Further OT

Jeff Lightner jlightner at water.com
Wed Jun 27 15:40:01 EDT 2007

OK I know I said yours would be the last word and had truly intended it
to be but since this story just posted today that mentions the specific
law that is believed to have been violated I figured I'd post it:
http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20070627/pl_nm/usa_surveillance_dc_2

P.S.  Before you say it - I know THIS story doesn't mention AT&T (or
Bellsouth or SBC) but that's only because its focus is really on the
failure to release documents rather than the underlying story which it
mentions only in passing.