[ale] Contracts & TOS

Michael B. Trausch michael.trausch at gmail.com
Tue Jun 26 21:55:31 EDT 2007

On Tue, 2007-06-26 at 21:29 -0400, Brandon Colbert wrote:

> Does anyone know where I can get some free sample support and terms of
> services contracts?

There is lots of sample support contracts at Google, you'd have to read
through them to figure out what would be best for you.

As far as Terms of Service goes, you can check any of the ToS agreements
that you've already agreed to for inspiration, or check out the TACOS at
NearlyFreeSpeech.Net for an example of a better-than-most (IMHO) Terms
of Service agreement.

    --- Mike

--
Michael B. Trausch
           michael.trausch at gmail.com
Phone: (404) 592-5746
                          Jabber IM:
           michael.trausch at gmail.com
Demand Freedom!  Use open and free protocols, standards, and software!
Support free speech---it is the most valuable freedom we have!