[ale] OT - Non AT&T landline

Jim Popovitch yahoo at jimpop.com
Tue Jun 26 10:24:06 EDT 2007

On Tue, 2007-06-26 at 10:04 -0400, Jeff Lightner wrote:
> My question is generated both by a desire to save money and a desire
> to reduce AT&T?s income by however little I can.   I didn?t like AT&T
> back when it was a monopoly and their response to the NSA information
> collection stuff let me know that despite being a reconstituted
> corporation their ?we?re the phone company? hubris has NOT changed.

I'm curious....  Where do you buy your pharmaceuticals from, what about
"home improvement" items?   Do you use any credit or debit cards?  Have
any investment accounts?   Traveled by air/train/bus lately?

:-)

Btw, you don't have to be hooked up to AT&T in order for your data to
cross their tubes. ;-)

-Jim P.