[ale] good cell phone/mobile internet providers for downtown ATL?

Patrick Bartkus patrckb at gmail.com
Thu Jun 21 06:02:53 EDT 2007

I used to work on Courtland St. behind Peachtree Center.

I can't speak to data quality but if you're wanting to keep a conversation
through the MARTA train tunnels, T-Mobile has the North line tunnels lit all
the way from Five Points Station to where you come out into the sunshine
around Brookwood. Most all the other carriers drop calls just past each
underground station. Of course, T-Mobile has a dead spot right north of the
Lindbergh station and I would always drop calls there. Also, the T-Mobile
signal doesn't penetrate into the Peachtree Center Mall area very well.

Patrick