[ale] Building new kernals on old hardware.

Michael B. Trausch michael.trausch at gmail.com
Sat Jun 16 02:43:19 EDT 2007

On Fri, 2007-06-15 at 15:14 -0400, Geoffrey wrote:

> Slackware.

Having had been a Slackware user for quite a long time, I would have to
second this.  :-)

It is small, easily customizable, and doesn't get in the way of the
things that you want to do with your system.  For someone who wants a
small system, or a system that they want to heavily modify, it is
wonderful.

    --- Mike

--
Michael B. Trausch
           michael.trausch at gmail.com
Phone: (404) 592-5746
                          Jabber IM:
           michael.trausch at gmail.com
Demand Freedom!  Use open and free protocols, standards, and software!
Support free speech---it is the most valuable freedom we have!