[ale] Unsubscribed?

David Nixon nixond at gmail.com
Thu Jun 14 11:36:25 EDT 2007

Can I be taken off the list?  I had signed up awhile ago, but have since
given up on banging my head against the wall of trying to get Linux to
work for me.  I have concluded that for an avid gamer of the latest
games, and constantly throwing in the latest high end hardware, that
Linux is simply not a viable option for me.  I can't wait a year for my
new game or sound card to be able to work, you know?

I am considering just getting an XBox 360 for games and using Linux on
the PC for general things, but until then, I am forced to use Windows.

Thanks guys.

Dave