[ale] Welcome back to the ALE list

David Nixon nixond at gmail.com
Thu Jun 14 09:15:55 EDT 2007

Let's not talk about taxes.  LOL

We once decided as a nation that a 4% tax was too oppressive and we went
to war and died over it.  Now the average American pays half of their
income to the government(FIT, State, property, SS, Medicare, sales
tax).  That's like going to work from January through June, just to pay
your taxes.  It is only from July to December that you actually get to
keep anything.

And yet some people claim that we don't pay enough, if you can believe
that...

Dave