[ale] Heya folks! Any suggestions for a geek moving to/near Atlanta?

James P. Kinney III jkinney at localnetsolutions.com
Mon Jun 11 13:08:56 EDT 2007

On Sun, 2007-06-10 at 22:22 -0400, George Allen wrote:
> > nationalist, conservative, bible thumpin, tobacco
> > spittin, gun totin stereotype
>
> Are we talking Georgia? or Texas?? :)

Once you get < 50 miles from the gold domed building, that descriptor
could be Georgia. Metro Atlanta is quite international (every ethnic
group that comes here brings a new pile of food and restaurants! Yum!)
and the broad cultural diversity makes for a very active music scene.

Plus the gun shows and tractor pulls and low-rider chop shops and car
stereo places that charge by the inch/decibel and moon pies and blue
laws and ....

It's big and anyone can find anything they want and anything they don't
like. It's all here :)

There are things that just yank MY chain (why CAN'T I buy booze on
Sunday?) and things I'm real happy about (mosquitoes can't vote!).
--
James P. Kinney III
CEO & Director of Engineering

<jkinney at localnetsolutions.com>