[ale] Heya folks! Any suggestions for a geek movingto/near Atlanta?

Jeff Lightner jlightner at water.com
Sun Jun 10 11:35:58 EDT 2007

I missed the atheist thing in the post.   There are (or were last time I
looked) so called "free thought" organizations in Atlanta metro.   Also
you wouldn't be the only one sporting the Darwin fish - but you're more
likely to see the "Truth" fish that eats the "Darwin" fish.   The
regular "Jesus" fish however is the one you'll see most often.

The South IS called the Bible Belt for a reason.  It is also a bastion
of right wing ideology.  That doesn't mean all of us are fundamentalists
or republicans - just that those of us who aren't are outnumbered.