[ale] Heya folks! Any suggestions for a geek moving to/near Atlanta?

Jeremy T. Bouse jeremy.bouse at undergrid.net
Sun Jun 10 01:38:39 EDT 2007

	Well as a geek who moved from California only a year ago I can
understand the Fry's attraction. There are now 2 Fry's locations in
Georgia although only the one appears to be listed on the website. The
newest one just opened up in Alpharetta off of Windard Pkwy.

	I'm in the Alpharetta area currently but looking to move out of this
area as soon as we close on our home purchase. I had the distinct
displeasure of having the only options for high speed internet as
dealing with Bellsouth/AT&T or Comcast. Unfortunately where I'm at is
too far from the Bellsouth CO so it's going through a remote DSLAM and
only Bellsouth was able to provide DSL.