[ale] Evolution data migration to a new install

Mark Wright mpwright at speedfactory.net
Wed Jun 6 11:02:29 EDT 2007

I had the same experience as Christopher only I didn't have an IMAP
server to hold my address book.  I copied  /.evolution  but could not
get the new installation to acknowledge any of the old information.
I did manage to import the address book after exporting as a csv file
but I couldn't find a way to get eth old mailboxes imported.

Mark