[ale] ext3 formatted USB disks

Jeremy T. Bouse jeremy.bouse at undergrid.net
Sun Jun 3 21:26:58 EDT 2007

	I've put it up on my personal wiki page[1] if you're interested. As I
recall it was fairly similar steps as per the URL you mentioned. It is
written from documenting how I prepared my USB drives that I handle my
GPG keys. I've still not finished putting everything into the document
but it's fairly complete enough to get the USB drive working.

	Regards,
	Jeremy

[1] http://wiki.undergrid.net/doku.php?id=gpg_key_maintenance