[ale] ext3 formatted USB disks

James Sumners james.sumners at gmail.com
Sat Jun 2 16:15:38 EDT 2007

If this is your personal desktop, I don't seen any problem with
setting the permissions on the top level mount directory. I.E. if you
mount the disk to `/mnt/external` then `chown -R user.user
/mnt/external`. And make sure the 'user' option is specified in the
fstab.

--
James Sumners
http://james.roomfullofmirrors.com/