[ale] Comcast Speeds (again)

Joshua Kite jwkite at gmail.com
Fri Jul 27 11:25:45 EDT 2007

I noticed the same thing this week.  I've got QOS enabled on my router which
I think keeps my speeds from being as high as they could be, but I've
noticed some speeds as high as 15Mb.  With QOS enabled so my Vonage boxes
get priority, I'm regularly getting between 12Mb and 13Mb.  My uploads have
increased to between 1.3Mb and 2.5Mb.

I'm in the Chamblee/Dunwoody area, 30341.

Josh Kite