[ale] A "high quality" domain name registration? - PairNIC

Steve Hamlin hamlinsg at gmail.com
Mon Jul 23 13:37:04 EDT 2007

I'll recommend Pair.com (actually, PairNIC).

I've been with them for many years (for a single domain/low traffic personal
site).  Thumbs up from me.

Pair is a HUGE webhoster, who started registrar PairNIC whenever ICAAN
opened it up to resellers. They also operate a Pittsburgh peering point.
(data center is upstreamed via GigE and OC-12 to multiple backbones).
They've been around a long time, seem very professional.

 - Steve Hamlin
 - steve at hamlinx.com