[ale] OT: Alpharetta Power

List lst at wiencko.net
Tue Jul 17 13:47:32 EDT 2007

Looks like a normal demand / supply curve to me.

I am spoiled because I have Cobb EMC, which is extremely reliable in my
experience.  The only time I had problems that were not storm related
was when the local transformer was about to fail.  There was a 6 week
very spotty service profile, followed by a total failure.  Because I had
everything important under UPS protection, I did not worry about it too
much until the transformer failed.  Then my biggest problem was
convincing the trouble people that the power was really out and it was
not inside my house (since very few houses were affected, and I was the
only person reporting the outage).

Once they believed me they had the transformer replaced within 3 hours.

Tom