[ale] potential OT, Nokia 770 pairing troubles with treo 650

Ned Williams nedj10 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 9 11:13:51 EDT 2007

Apologies if this is is OT but hey the 770 is a embedded Debian OS , So I
figured someone else might have had this problem.
I am trying to get cingular firmware unlocked treo with a Tmobile sim to
pair with my handy new Linux based tablet, the nokia 770 so I can use the
edge connectivity of the treo for the Nokia, the only problem is when I set
up the treo for DUN, pair it to the Nokia, and try to make a call the treo
complains of a Network Failure everytime....Edge works just fine with Blazer
or native PALM apps..just not with DUN and BT...

any help would be appreciated
thanks
Ned Williams