[ale] Heinlein's 100th

rhia rhiannen at atlantacon.org
Sun Jul 8 17:02:49 EDT 2007

D. D. Harriman was robbed!

R.A.H. is definitely my favorite author. Never quite fell into the
Podkayne set (his earlier works were rather rough and, ahem, sexist), I
fell for "Friday" (second best opening line ever) and "The Moon is a
Harsh Mistress", from there to anything/everything Lazarus Long and the
Howard family.  If I could have anything in the universe, I'd ask for
complete acceptance - especially genetically - in the larger Howard
family on Tellus Tertius, secondary would be Gay Deceiver to love me as
family (along with Zeb, Detty, Hilda, and Jacob.) Once accepted into
that lineage, what else is there? <g>

otho, just, um, no Beulahland - I'd last maybe 5 seconds longer than
Woodrow Wilson Smith. (I'd be the one pointing at Lazarus while running
towards the hills.)

Mama Maureen ... I miss you.

rhia