[ale] Linux NAS Distribution

Jerald Sheets questy at gmail.com
Sun Jul 8 11:19:40 EDT 2007

Well, that's my point.

It seems that SuSE "off-the-shelf" (tm) did just fine in being a NAS
without getting into a special distro.

You could actually just take what you know, build a linux box to your
specs, share out the file area via NFS, and you're ready to go.

Or am I still being dense and missing something?  (entirely likely)

--j