[ale] Java Fun

Christopher Fowler cfowler at outpostsentinel.com
Fri Jul 6 13:59:54 EDT 2007

    Guys and Gals,

        I possibly have a gig coming up for J2EE development.  This is a
        unique
        position because you _must_ have knowledge of UNIX.  Many J2EE
        developers only know Java and since we are developing terminal
        emulation
        code one must understand UNIX, VT100, etc.  We have much of the
        code
        developed.  This will be extending and perfecting the code.

        Requirments:
        1) J2EE
        2) Tomcat
        3) MySQL
        4) XSLT
        5) Linux/UNIX
        6) Swing.
        7) Perl and C is a PLUS!

        If you have these qualifications please email me directly.  _No_
        resumes.  Simply let me know about your experience and then I'll
        contact
        you back.  This job can be a remote job you do at home.  But
        there may
        be a day or more in the week you meet me at the office to
        discuss
        projects and solve issue.  This will be a full-time contract
        position
        that can become permanent.