[ale] Some days are worse than others

Sean Kilpatrick drifter at oppositelock.org
Wed Jul 4 15:30:31 EDT 2007

On Wednesday 04 July 2007 15:12, Jim wrote:
| ?Then
| if you just can't stand not having su, go ahead and make a root pw, but
| don't disable sudo.

I assure you I didn't intentionally disable sudo.  As far as I know, I
didn't.  Right now I have given up on Kubuntu and am trying to install FC6,
only my Cd drive can't read the last CD (#5) and the install fails to the
point that on reboot the BIOS can't even find /boot!!!

Of course, the CD drive in the machine I am typing this on has no problem
reading the CD, so I guess the next step is to rip open this case and swap
CD drives around.

This is such fun!!  NOT!

Sean