[ale] swap for tech support

Jeffrey B. Layton laytonjb at charter.net
Tue Jul 3 14:17:14 EDT 2007

Got it. Then I think James showed one way (I don't to it that
way), and Drag0n mentioned another way. Just install the
OS to the first drive as normal. Then use fdisk to change
the type of the two drives to raid devices. Then do through
and setup a software RAID-1. Just be sure to get the
CORRECT drive order or you will write over the OS.

Jeff

P.S. I personally use 3 drives: 1 for the OS and 2 in RAID-1
for things like /home. I figure I can always install an OS but
reconstructing my /home is a bit more of a pain (my backups
are a but scattered - may be a good July 4 project).