[ale] please poke a stick in M$ eye?!?!?

James P. Kinney III jkinney at localnetsolutions.com
Tue Jul 3 00:52:06 EDT 2007

Grr! Why must total morons be given tools that don't conform to ANY
STANDARDS!!!

I get a funny email that has a gazillion images of really rude buttons
(my "flair" count would go up but my "plays well with others" would drop
in the red:). So I want to send a copy to someone else.

Oh wait a minute. The format of the attachment is NOT a bunch of jpgs.
It's a .eml format. So it's all ever-so-slightly mutated base64 encoded
crap that has no proper begin line so I can't strip out the embeded
F*****G other names and addresses and mail routers and stuff that should
NOT be forwarded...

But evolution will so politely display the email with all the buttons
showing, laughing at me 'cause _I_ don't know the .eml format so _I_
can't also have fun and send it everyone on the ale list.

Please poke microsoft in the eye with a pointy stick. Better yet, set
the pointy end on fire first.

Grr.
--
James P. Kinney III