[ale] OT: Google Groups

Jim Popovitch jimpop at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 26 18:00:43 EST 2007

On Fri, 2007-01-26 at 17:50 -0500, Greg Freemyer wrote:
> AO what?
>
> Seriously is AOL still the 50%+ marketshare leader?
>
> I basically ignore anything I see that relates to them and tend to
> forget they exist most of the time.
>
> Also, can an "outsider" create an AOL group?

I don't know about that.  I'm just a member of my family group, and my
relatives swear by it.  I have www and aim access to them, and they
quickly create group chats as well as easily distribute email and photos
via a common email address.

I'm only advocating AOL because it is easy for others not familiar with
all the power the rest of the web has to offer. ;-)

-Jim P.