[ale] picasa for Linux (crossover office)

Jim Philips briarpatchkid at bellsouth.net
Sun Jan 21 17:21:17 EST 2007

On Sunday 21 January 2007 13:38, Jerry Yu wrote:
> any way to see the underlying folder where Picasa builds its album from? I
> have a bunch of apparently duplicated albums. I'd like to check whether I
> have them duplicated on the disk or not, etc.

My albums all show up in ~/PicasaDocuments/My Pictures. Each directory under
that is an album. Every album just has: image0.jpg, image1.jpg, etc. Also, if
I right-click on any picture you're viewing in Picasa, you should have an
option that says "locate on disk". That will tell you exactly where the image
is stored.