[ale] Not a Ping.

Mike Harrison meuon at geeklabs.com
Thu Jan 18 13:54:51 EST 2007

> On Thu, 18 Jan 2007, Robert Story wrote:
> > I haven't gotten any messages since the 16th, and the online archives stop
> > there too...

The problem is.. well, there are no problems.
Don't frown, you don't have to get maudlin.

Everyone's Linux systems are happily humming along,
Some, every once in a while, even sing a song.

But no snorts, aborts, chortles or grinds,
nothing to make you lose your mind, or whine.

Shall we fling endless tests and pings,
delivered via electronic wings?

Someone will comment, you got a C+,
just because, it seems, one must.

Don't send complaints, being "all twiterpated"
to see if Postfix is constipated.

Relate us with stories of conquest with Tux,
neat things you've found, or issues, if you must.

To read more banter, of Ping, Test and Such.
Will make my head.
                     Bust.