[ale] Sclaix research

Warren Myers volcimaster at gmail.com
Mon Jan 15 17:26:06 EST 2007

I'm doing research into possibly running the Community Edition of Scalix as
a SOHO mail and calendar tool. Anybody have good/bad experiences with it?
I'd like to be able to use OpenLDAP (which they claim to support), and am
considering sticking with sendmail or postfix for the MTA. Any reason that
might not work? Is (was) HP OpenMail good?

Warren

--
http://warrenmyers.com
"God may not play dice with the universe, but something strange is going on