[ale] HTML Mail (was: Re: ink expired?!?!?)

Michael B. Trausch fd0man at gmail.com
Fri Jan 12 19:54:25 EST 2007

On Fri, 2007-01-12 at 19:07 -0500, Christopher Fowler wrote:

> Agreed.  I would also like to add that you should remember this when
> buying printers off eBay.  Especially inkjet.  I've heard that the shelf
> life of a printer's head with ink is 6weeks after last print.  If you
> print something and wait longer than 6 weeks there is a chance the heads
> will be clogged.

Yeah; this is one of the reasons that I didn't buy a ink jet printer
when I was looking for a printer.  Not only are they high-maintenance,
but they're expensive, there are long periods of time where I don't
print a thing and then I have a lot that I need to print.  *shrugs*.

    ? Mike

--
Michael B. Trausch
                    fd0man at gmail.com
Phone: (404) 592-5746
                          Jabber IM:
                    fd0man at gmail.com
              fd0man at livejournal.com
Demand Freedom!  Use open and free protocols, standards, and software!