[ale] BURNING A LIVE CD

Warren Myers volcimaster at gmail.com
Mon Jan 8 15:05:06 EST 2007

there's also the ever-popular isorecorder by alex feinman -
http://isorecorder.alexfeinman.com/isorecorder.htm

On 1/8/07, H P Ladds <householdwords at gmail.com> wrote:

> On 1/8/07, Stephen R. Blevins <srblevi at worldnet.att.net> wrote:
> >
> > I have downloaded a copy of the CentOS 4.4 Live CD, into an ISO file on
> > my Windows XP system (no flames, please).  Can anyone point me to a
> > procedure that will allow me to create a usable Live CD of it?
> >

> A "Trial" version of Nero should do the trick:
> http://www.nero.com/enu/Downloads.html
>
> All you need to do is burn the ISO image onto a CD -- right?
>
> I'm curious -- what burning software came with your CD burner, and why
> can't you use it?

http://warrenmyers.com
"God may not play dice with the universe, but something strange is going on
with the prime numbers." --Paul Erd?s
"It's not possible. We are the type of people who have everything in our
favor going against us." --Ben Jarhvi, Short Circuit 2