[ale] running an FC6 Kickstart install?

Brian MacLeod nym.bnm at gmail.com
Wed Jan 3 13:42:01 EST 2007

Warren,

While your ks.cfg file may be available for view to all network
viewers, is it possible that the machine you are installing isn't able
to get to the network at that point?

If you have multiple network interfaces on the machine, you may need
to specify which one should be chasing your ks.cfg:

ksdevice=eth0 ip=dhcp

It's also possible that the module you need to drive the network card
is not in the installer's initrd image.  That would prevent it from
seeing the card.   Try switching over to another VT during the
standard install, and checking to see  if it is loading the
appropriate module or not.

bnm